Some model or drawing of motorcycle?

Hello,

I design a motorcycle lifter and now I need 3D model or 2D drawing of anykind of motorcycle. Could somebody help with this problem, please. If you have some information to me, please send it to my valid e-mail address: niemisenmikko@hotmail(dot)com

BR Mikko from Finland

Reply to
Mikko

3D Cafe has a lot of dxf's and should have a motorcycle or three, but here's a more comprehensive list of free stuff :

hamei