manufacturer.

We develop products from your concept. We request you to go through our introduction and expect you to contact us if you find any service offered by us, that can be used by you Work Information It is our endeavor to bring a concept into reality. Development of a concept to a product involves the following stages.:

1) Solid Modeling: A concept is shaped into a virtual solid model using Pro/Engineer Wildfire 2 software. (We have a license.) An actual model is critically appreciated and changes as suggested by various critics, if found reasonable, are incorporated and a fresh model is developed to the satisfaction of user and manufacturer. This model can be a Plastic part or a sheet metal component or a turned/milled/machined part made of Ferrous, Non-ferrous or stainless steel material and extruded or cast. If need arises this model can be checked in an assembly for interference check and corrected accordingly. 2) Prototyping: We prepare a physical prototype in polymer. 3) Tool Design and manufacture.: We also undertake design and development of tools required for the manufacture of these products. We have experience of designing and manufacturing plastic molds and sheet metal cutting and forming dies. 4) SPM development.: We manufacture the assembly fixtures required for the assembly of a product if it is made up of many parts. 5) Conversion of 2D to 3D.: We undertake conversion of 2D files to 3D .prt, .asm, .igs files from .dwg, or sketch or concept.

Current Projects.: We are involved in design and development of mechanical transmission system of sample bottles for a laboratory instrument, Development & manufacture of bait holder for sport fishing product manufacturer, Design of modular steps for trailer trucks, Design of enclosure for industrial vacuum cleaner to name a few of our projects at present. Experience.: We have varied projects to our credit such as development of multiport valve, numerous sport fishing products development and manufacture, Laboratory instruments development and manufacture including tooling and products, Special purpose machines, many import substitute machine parts. Contact Information Craftsmen, 101,Deepranjan Industrial Estate, Upvan, Thane 400606,Maharashtra, India.

LIVE DEMO: We do not show any of our client's designs as a demo at the same time we will send you a solid model of any drawing sent to us in .prt, or .igs for evaluation purpose.

Contact Person Chetan Nachane E-mail address snipped-for-privacy@hathway.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Phone

+91 22 9833028301.
Reply to
cnachane