help wanted! interesting uses of metal

hello

I'm a journalist writing a regular feature for the London Metal Exchange magazine about interesting uses of the metals that the organisation trades, and need some help!

I'm looking for some interesting and novel uses of any of the following metals. It's a picture-lead story that I'm writing, so am after some nice quality images and a paragraph or two of information about what you're making or have made.

Of course, in exchange for your help, you'll get full credit in the magazine and I'll mail you a copy as soon as it's printed.

Please could you send images and information to elliot d0t herman at hhc dot co.uk . sorry for having to disguise my email address here to stop the spam merchants - i'm sure you can work it out!

please feel free to forward this message to others who may be able to help, or to other newsgroups.

if you need any more information, email me or see

or

thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
elliot

oops... forgot the metals:

copper lead zinc tin aluminium nickel (and steel)

Reply to
elliot

Too bad you didn't mention titanium - I could point you to some very nice race-quality horseshoes. :)

Reply to
Carmine Castiglia