HELP WANTED

READER WARNING:I am posting this message on a number of websites so
that I can reach the maximum number of people, so don=92t be surprised
if you see it in several places.
Attention IPMS/USA members (or ex-members):
I am gathering material for a possible attempt at writing a history of
the organization. Due to my advanced and decrepit age, I have pretty
much everything ever published by the Society dating from June, 1965.
If you have anything dating from BEFORE that date, please drop me an
email and tell me what you have.
I will of course pay what is the going rate for old modeling
information; i.e., zero--
Frank
Reply to
fmitche