Poll Results, nar or TRA

Hey hey,
well I have tallied the totals from posts and emails. I asked the question as to which organization you would belong to if you had to
make a single permanent choice. Well I am not surprised by the responce, but I am surprised about the sheer NUMBERS!
I think that if you are a nar director or prefect, you may want to take serious notice of these numbers ... ok here goes ...
35 postings chose NAR 7 emails chose NAR
67 Postings chose TRA 178 emails chose TRA
====================42 People total supported NAR 245 People total supported TRA
=> TRA support is almost 5:1 to nar support. WOW! With Nar losing 12% of its senior members alone this year, and its alot, I didn't expect the poll numbers to be as high as they turned out to be ... WOW!
Well its nice to know that I am supporting the more popular organization :)
Heh make that almost 6:1 Wow WOW! I guess TRA is giving the hobbyist what THEY want :)
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

You missed the one SIAR vote.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

And 1834 people emailed me to say your a twit.
See, I can pull numbers out of my ass too!
Interesting that the poll thread, according to google groups (which, apparently, is what you use), doesn't even have enough posts in it to account for all the NAR votes, much less the TRA ones.
ok- thanks for the poll , now crawl back into the hole
Probably more like...a meth lab.

A simple statistical analysis of these numbers is enough to prove beyond any resonable degree of doubt, that they're fraudulent.
Nice try, though.
loony wrote:
<about poll results, snip>

You need to post the newserver which has 102 voting replies to your poll(s); none of the servers or archives I can find has anything close to those numbers. Not even Google Groups, from which my server receives the news feed with your posts.
In actuality, its about 3 to 1 for the NAR on USENET r.m.r., with about a tenth of your numbers of voting replies.
BTW, you cannot post (fabricated) e-mail numbers to a USENET poll result. The very purpose of a USENET poll is to present public results which can be seen and verified by all.
--
Gary "Not currently a member of either org" Bolles

summum jus, summa injuria est

lunarlos = "liar liar pants on fire"

That was the impression I got from simply reading rmr posts as well.

He did.

Not TRA compatible.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, Remember..., the glue!
47.6% of all statistics people qoute are made up on the spot!

Not to nit pik but it's more like 47.9%
; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

WHich only proves it's the much higher 73% that I posted earlier.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Yes, but Bob, research has shown that 23.295% of the time, you're flat out wrong, and 18.6% of the time, you're just making stuff up.
-Kevin
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

Yes, but what about the other 58.105% of Bob's time, what about that?
Dave Grayvis wrote:

The results are still out on that, but there is a 2.96% probability that he spends it speculating about how to spend 13.5% of his time.
-kevin

I didn't realize that you knew me THAT well...

Bob, when was the last time your house was debugged? ; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

Haven't had to do that for MANY years. Frontline is great stuff.