Poll Results, nar or TRA

wrote:

Largely because it is the only "popular" venue where complaints cannot be edited, banned, concealed, or silenced.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Poor Jerry. Nobody wants to play with him, and it's everyone's fault but his own.
1

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Too bad any positive suggestions you may have made have been buried under a flood of vitriolic attacks on TRA/NAR and endless unrealistic demands revolving around getting your illegal motors certified.

Those are not vitrolic attacks.
They are on-topic examples of bad policies and practices.
You never quite got that. I understand, being a lackey and all.
For an INTERNATIONAL organization with fewer than 3500 active members worldwide.
Yes worldwide.
Jerry

On rmr pithy is a feature. Also anything at all positive is most welcome.

Major snips. For pith.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Maybe, but I just get pithed off...
David Erbas-White

Better than pithed on. ; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

At least when you make your point(less) posts, snip 98% or the re-re-re-posted text.
This goes for others too. Top posting sucks. Posting a one line response with NO textual context sucks more. Remember, news doesn't come in sequentially, so your post has no context. But that doesn't mean you need to post 100 lines of the thread to add 2 lines of your own.
Once upon a time, newsreaders across the net were set up to reject posts that were less than 50% new content. Ah, the good old days. Before SPAM, before phishing, before massive trolls, before Dinky.
Huh? What's top posting? What I am doing now? If so, I don't think it sucks, I think it's better then searching for the posters post at the bottom of 6 pages of reposted...umm...posts! ;)
-Rich
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Rich, you have finally put me in the unenviable position of being in agreement with Kaplow and disagreement with you.
Fer shame.
--
Tweak

Ah HA!
Soooo you ARE a cotton pickin', finger lickin', chicken plucker!!!
Sorry, I should have said "Mr." cotton pickin', finger lickin', chicken plucker
; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Been reading "Fox in Sox?" again? ;-)
My tounge is not made of rubber, I can't say such blibber blubber.
--
Tweak

"You better not make a mistake."
- Rick "My old man's a refridgerator repairman" Dickinson
--
Rick Dickinson - snipped-for-privacy@notesguy.com
National Association of Rocketry (NAR) # 73975 Level 2

HA!
That's from the Smother's Brother's "Think Ethnic" album. Had it since 1969.
Randy www.vernarockets.com
and one day-ay-ay if I ca-a-an I'll be a cotton pickin, finger lickin' chicken plucker the same as my ole' man
- iz
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

wrote in message

he wears a refrigerator repairman's rain coat, he wears a refrigerator repairman's shoes, and every Saturday evening he reads..... Playboy, what da ya think about that?
The best song on that album is the legend of John Henry. Whop!
Randy www.vernarockets.com

From memory:
When John Henry was a little baby (ba-a-by) Sittin' on his daddy's knee He picked up a hammer and a little piece of steel And said "a goo goo gah goo gah goo"
He's just a little baby....
You gotta love Tommy Smothers.
- Rick "And snarling pumas" Dickinson