If I murder someone can I join NAR/TRA? What about "model airplane parts"?

Well I was just wondering if I am a convicted murderer, can I still join NAR/TRA?

What if I rape?

What if I am convicted of illegally shipping solid propellant, low explosive devices, as "model airplane parts"?

Where is the line drawn NAR/TRA?

Can a FELON join and stay in the NAR? Can a FELON join and stay in the TRA?

Can I just do what ever the hell I want when I want and to whomever I want with no fear of NAR/TRA?

Mark Bundick, you there?

Reply to
Word of Reason

NAR/TRA are both private organizations you stupid sack of shit.

Study for your GED and then get back to us once you're a little wiser.

Reply to
wOrd of ReaSoN 5

Reply to
Troll Hunter

Some sick, anonymous troll wrote: >

Anyone who has done their time should be free to join. Except you. You, we can do without.

TRA/NAR are not police agencies. They are not courts, nor are they a part of the criminal justice system. You commit crimes, the criminal justice system will deal with you. End of story.

Reply to
RayDunakin

So then NAR and TRA have NO REAL oversight ... no wonder the BATF is moving in ... NAR and TRA are USELESS in policing it's own. Thank you for proving my point ... now where is that telephone number to my local BATF agancy ... ah there it is next to my copy of US Rockets 2004 catalog

Reply to
Word of Reason

RTFM. (or web site)

If you don't like what you see, propose a change to whichever board you want.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Neither the NAR or TRA have jurisdiction in these matters. Neither organization asks for background information, or runs background checks on prospective members.

I've personally known felons who were TRA members. At one time thy may have been NAR members as well.

So there is no reason you can't join either :-)

Bob Kaplow

So did these "felons" just up and admit to you that they were indeed "felons"..... in the course of normal conversation...?

well you know Bob, back when I was in Terminal Island, must have been '83 or so.......... "hey look at me!" Look at me! I'm a felon , I;m a felon?

I think the politically correct term is ex-offender.....

sheesh

shockie B)

shockwaveriderz