POLL - Simple yes or no ... NAR or TRA?

I don't think this question has ever been asked, and YES I will tally the results and post them!

Ok here is the question:

If you had to chose one and only one organization to be a member of for

the entire career of your rocketry interests, who would you choose?

NAR or TRA? Just answer with the string of "NAR" or "TRA".

Don't need any explination over how you were booted out or cheated, or what ever ... who would you chose NAR or TRA?

I will start the poll ... I vote for TRA.

Reply to
lunarlos

NAR and death to trolls.

Reply to
Bill Eichelberger

They both suck, don't ask dumb questions.

Pax

Reply to
Paxton

No, they don't.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Hmm... in another thread you lamented the lack of unity in rocketry. How does this poll promote unity? Seems more geared to divisiveness.

raydunakin

That's not a yes or no question, you forfeit ALL your remaining questions! (with apologies to John de Lancie) But my answer is "yes".

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

ROTFL!!

My answer is BLUE! Silly answer to a silly question. Blue, is always my answer when the question is silly. Ray has a very good point. Shouldn't we all be rallying together, rather than pushing further apart? Wouldn't it really just depend which area of rocketry you enjoy?

Randy

<randyolb

I think so Brain, but scratching just makes it worse.

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Actually, some idiot just posted this very same question, 10 minutes before you did.

Reply to
Vince

Actually, it's the same idiot!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Ummm.... Bob? That was his point...

David Erbas-White (I hate having to explain perfectly good sarcasm...)

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Less filling!

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

shreadvector

My answer is 42.

Reply to
nitram578

That's as funny as responding to an autogenerated post :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Now that's phunie :)

Ted 'bookmarked somewhere' Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

So you have problems with the Yes / No concept?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Nobody is that stupid.

Reply to
Vince

Not even close! ;)

-Rich

Jerry Irv> That's as funny as responding to an autogenerated post :)

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

Forget it, Ray...this guy's obviously a flake. Logic and reason are not allowed to play in his yard.

Reply to
bob352

And you are saying this to RAY??

Reply to