POLL - Simple yes or no ... NAR or TRA?

I don't think this question has ever been asked, and YES I will tally the results and post them!
Ok here is the question:

If you had to chose one and only one organization to be a member of for
the entire career of your rocketry interests, who would you choose?
NAR or TRA? Just answer with the string of "NAR" or "TRA".
Don't need any explination over how you were booted out or cheated, or what ever ... who would you chose NAR or TRA?
I will start the poll ... I vote for TRA.
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

NAR and death to trolls.
They both suck, don't ask dumb questions.
Pax
Paxton wrote:

No, they don't.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

So you have problems with the Yes / No concept?
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

Hmm... in another thread you lamented the lack of unity in rocketry. How does this poll promote unity? Seems more geared to divisiveness.
Forget it, Ray...this guy's obviously a flake. Logic and reason are not allowed to play in his yard.

And you are saying this to RAY??
That's not a yes or no question, you forfeit ALL your remaining questions! (with apologies to John de Lancie) But my answer is "yes".

ROTFL!!
My answer is BLUE! Silly answer to a silly question. Blue, is always my answer when the question is silly. Ray has a very good point. Shouldn't we all be rallying together, rather than pushing further apart? Wouldn't it really just depend which area of rocketry you enjoy?
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
I think so Brain, but scratching just makes it worse.

Actually, some idiot just posted this very same question, 10 minutes before you did.
writes:

Actually, it's the same idiot!
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Ummm.... Bob? That was his point...
David Erbas-White (I hate having to explain perfectly good sarcasm...)

That's as funny as responding to an autogenerated post :)
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Now that's phunie :)
Ted 'bookmarked somewhere' Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Nobody is that stupid.
Not even close! ;)
-Rich
Jerry Irvine wrote: