Join NAR or Tripoli, Which one???

orginization
There are 2 NAR sections in OR and and 1 TRA - why don't you visit them and see where you fit in?
Dale Greene
Tillamook Rocketry Club (TRC) #654 Vic Moore PO Box 1000 Tillamook OR 97141
Oregon Rocketry Enthusiasts Organization (OREO) #555 Dennis Winningstad 8400 Southwest Ridgeway Drive Portland OR 97225
Reply to
Dale Greene
Your local club is: Tripoli Portland(49) FRED AZINGER 9613 NW SKYVIEW DR PORTLAND OR 97231-2610 (503) 285-6499 snipped-for-privacy@azinger.com Web:

Misha
Oregon Rocketry is NAR 555 and TRA 49 together. We meet the first Thursday of the month in Beaverton. We fly everything from low-to-high power, including lots of EX. You can join either organization and fly with us. TRA has the advantage if you are thinking about EX. See our website:
also see:
Check out out.... Fred Azinger TRA 9556 - L3 TAP President of Oregon Rocketry
Reply to
freda

Site Timeline