[FFT][POLL] Simple Question Yes or No

If the BATFE came to the NAR/TRA leadership tomorrow and said we, the ATF, will exempt from ATF rules and regs, completly and totally,, Full J size
motors, meaning that only K and above would require ATF compliance, and the NAR/TRA brought this to a vote of its members, what would your vote be? Yes or NO?
My vote would be Yes.
As Marcus Cole would say: "Well, if you're going to *have* delusions, you may as well go for the really *satisfying* ones."
Bill Sullivan
"I think so Brain, but Pete Rose? I mean, can we trust him?" - Pinky

That's where we are today, with easy access J motors like the J350.

Yep, and the J285, J400, J330 etc. from CTI
Heck , even the Aero Tech J570 is easy access.
easy access, yes it still is.

According to vendors/dealers in the TRA system.
To the rest of the world, even an S motor is "easy accesss-sm".
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Not for felons with explosives convictions, such as yourself, jerry.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Cool, where can I get one? Who's selling S motors as "easy access"?

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Cool, where can I get one? Who's selling S motors as "easy access"?

Heh Heh Heh Me wantz one 2............. :-)
MMMMM..........Ssss..........It sounds so SEXY.
I'd second your motion...'course, I'd have to join TRA first...
Yes or No? Thats Funny
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:49:42 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

Mine would be "Not just No, but HELL NO!"
- Rick "Damned revenuers" Dickinson
--
Rick Dickinson - snipped-for-privacy@notesguy.com
National Association of Rocketry (NAR) # 73975 Level 2

Agree to the extreme.
Hi Everyone,
I am an amateur builder of orbital-capable RLV's. I manufacture my own propellants.
My association and sucsess with RRS, the CSXT, NASA, and other org.'s has given me on unique lesson:
Any regulatory authority will only grow until whatever power of the people left is consumed.
Follow only what laws are needed, but don't go out and seek EXTRA legalities to please some. Someone always loose - and next time it might be you.

God bless.
This should be in the FAQ and also the mission statements of NAR, TRA, RRS and others.

Really. I am thinking the guy is a whack job.

So should your ass ;-)
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

yeah....scwewy wabbit...huh-huh-huh-huh..

Orbital capable??? Please site examples.

What exactly does this mean?

What exactly does this mean?

What exactly does this mean?
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

shockwaveriderz wrote:

Sorry Shockie, but I don't think it's that simple. Here's why...
The only way I would agree to something like this would be if we lost the lawsuit and ATF had us by the short hairs. But if that were the case, there's no way the ATF would ever make such an offer -- the only motivation they'd have to compromise would be if we were winning in court. So your question assumes something that is an oxymoron.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:
...So your question assumes something that is an oxymoron.
Why does everything have to be about Jersey?
stve "HEY! Who stole my e!" bloom