[FFT][POLL] Simple Question Yes or No

If the BATFE came to the NAR/TRA leadership tomorrow and said we, the ATF,
will exempt from ATF rules and regs, completly and totally,, Full J size
motors, meaning that only K and above would require ATF compliance, and the
NAR/TRA brought this to a vote of its members, what would your vote be? Yes
or NO?
My vote would be Yes.
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
As Marcus Cole would say: "Well, if you're going to *have* delusions, you may as well go for the really *satisfying* ones."
Bill Sullivan
"I think so Brain, but Pete Rose? I mean, can we trust him?" - Pinky
Reply to
The Rocket Scientist
That's where we are today, with easy access J motors like the J350.
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
I'd second your motion...'course, I'd have to join TRA first...
Reply to
bob352
Mine would be "Not just No, but HELL NO!"
- Rick "Damned revenuers" Dickinson
Reply to
Rick Dickinson
Yep, and the J285, J400, J330 etc. from CTI
Heck , even the Aero Tech J570 is easy access.
easy access, yes it still is.
Reply to
AlMax
Hi Everyone,
I am an amateur builder of orbital-capable RLV's. I manufacture my own propellants.
My association and sucsess with RRS, the CSXT, NASA, and other org.'s has given me on unique lesson:
Any regulatory authority will only grow until whatever power of the people left is consumed.
Follow only what laws are needed, but don't go out and seek EXTRA legalities to please some. Someone always loose - and next time it might be you.
Reply to
Bugs Bunny
God bless.
This should be in the FAQ and also the mission statements of NAR, TRA, RRS and others.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Agree to the extreme.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
According to vendors/dealers in the TRA system.
To the rest of the world, even an S motor is "easy accesss-sm".
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Sorry Shockie, but I don't think it's that simple. Here's why...
The only way I would agree to something like this would be if we lost the lawsuit and ATF had us by the short hairs. But if that were the case, there's no way the ATF would ever make such an offer -- the only motivation they'd have to compromise would be if we were winning in court. So your question assumes something that is an oxymoron.
raydunakin
Orbital capable??? Please site examples.
What exactly does this mean?
What exactly does this mean?
What exactly does this mean?
Reply to
Greg Cisko
Really. I am thinking the guy is a whack job.
So should your ass ;-)
Reply to
Greg Cisko
yeah....scwewy wabbit...huh-huh-huh-huh..
Reply to
bob352
Not for felons with explosives convictions, such as yourself, jerry.
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
Cool, where can I get one? Who's selling S motors as "easy access"?

Reply to
raydunakin
Cool, where can I get one? Who's selling S motors as "easy access"?

Heh Heh Heh Me wantz one 2............. :-)
MMMMM..........Ssss..........It sounds so SEXY.
Reply to
CJC
...So your question assumes something that is an oxymoron.
Why does everything have to be about Jersey?
stve "HEY! Who stole my e!" bloom
Reply to
default