[Poll] Simple Yes or No ... NAR or TRA

I don't think this question has ever been asked, and YES I will tally the results and post them!
Ok here is the question:
If you had to chose one and only one organization to be a member of for the entire career of your rocketry insterests, who would you choose?
NAR or TRA? Just answer with the string of NAR or TRA.
Don't need any explination over how you were booted out or cheated, or what ever ... who would you chose NAR or TRA?
I will start the poll ... I vote for TRA.
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

What a shock... <G>
David Erbas-White
Tastes great.
-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector

Cat.

Moose
See. I knew this was rocket related.
Moose launches real rockets and in the past has launched model and high power rockets.
I'll be flying inside a Moose in a few weeks (with the doors open...at night).
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Hi Fred !
Ok, then you doing this ? ;-)
http://www.space.com/news/spacehistory/moose_000923.html
I know Moose whos origin was FLA, yes,..
but the PUN was Moose & Squirrel !
;-)
I know "Moose and Squirrel". I was just speeding the thread off in a stream of conciousness.
The Moose I will be in is a C-17. They are nicknamed "Moose" like the F-14 got the nickname "Duck". Multiple reasons for the name. Wings look like antlers and when the fuel is transferred it makes a sound like a moose mating call. Very loudly.
The other (human) Moose who launches rockets is from FL and is currently in FL.
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
Almax wrote:

Moose AND squirrel!
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Actually I prefer the taste of moose over squirrel :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
the notorious t-e-d wrote:

Did You mean, like, moose sauce on top of the squirrel?
Or did You mean, moose instead of squirrel?
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Silly Dave, moose instead of squirrel!
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

More like mindless.

Well, don't leave us hanging, post the recipe!

I don't think "great" organizations have the debacles and membership declines and money vaporization TRA has.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

I guess Catholics the world over would probably be willing to debate you on that... <G>
David Erbas-White

Great "mission" or great "organization?

NAR
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627

NAR
NAR
DENNIS