[Poll] Simple Yes or No ... NAR or TRA

I don't think this question has ever been asked, and YES I will tally
the results and post them!
Ok here is the question:
If you had to chose one and only one organization to be a member of for
the entire career of your rocketry insterests, who would you choose?
NAR or TRA? Just answer with the string of NAR or TRA.
Don't need any explination over how you were booted out or cheated, or
what ever ... who would you chose NAR or TRA?
I will start the poll ... I vote for TRA.
Reply to
lunarlos
I don't think "great" organizations have the debacles and membership declines and money vaporization TRA has.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
See. I knew this was rocket related.
Moose launches real rockets and in the past has launched model and high power rockets.
I'll be flying inside a Moose in a few weeks (with the doors open...at night).
Reply to
Fred Shecter
Hi Fred !
Ok, then you doing this ? ;-)
I know Moose whos origin was FLA, yes,..
but the PUN was Moose & Squirrel !
;-)
Reply to
Almax