[Poll] Simple Yes or No ... NAR or TRA

I don't think this question has ever been asked, and YES I will tally the results and post them!

Ok here is the question:

If you had to chose one and only one organization to be a member of for the entire career of your rocketry insterests, who would you choose?

NAR or TRA? Just answer with the string of NAR or TRA.

Don't need any explination over how you were booted out or cheated, or what ever ... who would you chose NAR or TRA?

I will start the poll ... I vote for TRA.

Reply to
lunarlos

What a shock...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

NAR

Reply to
Anonymous

NAR

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

NAR

DENNIS

Reply to
D&JWatkins

NAR

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Neither

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Tastes great.

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

shreadvector

Reply to
UMRS

Cat.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I don't think "great" organizations have the debacles and membership declines and money vaporization TRA has.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I guess Catholics the world over would probably be willing to debate you on that...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Moose

Reply to
Almax

See. I knew this was rocket related.

Moose launches real rockets and in the past has launched model and high power rockets.

I'll be flying inside a Moose in a few weeks (with the doors open...at night).

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Hi Fred !

Ok, then you doing this ? ;-)

I know Moose whos origin was FLA, yes,..

but the PUN was Moose & Squirrel !

;-)

Reply to
Almax

Great "mission" or great "organization?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Moose AND squirrel!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Actually I prefer the taste of moose over squirrel :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d