RMR Classifieds?

Hi,

This may be posted somewhere, though I've read the FAQ through and through. What is RMR's policy on personal classified ad's posted on the board? I'm looking to sell an Olsen FCP-M2...

Thanks, Kevin Fisher

Reply to
ktfisher

I agree thats its not usually a problem, but why bother to ask? You just posted the advertisment in your question.

Reply to
Charles

Thanks for the replies. Charles, I do not believe stating the category of my item constitutes posting an advertisment - it was just mentioned for background to my position. But you're probably right, I should have left it out.

I appreciate the guidance - it will be followed.

Thanks.

Reply to
ktfisher