business opportunity?

I was reading the following:

and it got me to thinking about starting a business where you launch and disperse peoples ashes in space...or at least at the edge of space.....

For example, you could do a number of peoples ashes at the same time....

For exmple, the CSXT rocket went to the edge of space... I wonder how much that cost to accomplish? any idea?

Ashes to the Edge of Space,Inc ..sprinkle your loved ones ashes to the heavens!

what do you think?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Cool...I'll invest!

Reply to
bob352

Forget the name of the company, but there is one doing just that, the ashs are onboard with other payloads going up and are ejected when the payload is released, mostly they fall back to Earth sooner or later.

Reply to
Starlord

Already been done. They super creamate your ashes down to something that fits in a tube the size of a cigar. They are then launched on a Pegasus or other ELV.

Gene Roddenberry, Timothy Leary, Gerard K. O'Neill, Eugene Shoemaker, and others have had their remains launched into space.

Bob Kaplow