New from Estes

Find out if your neighbor is building a secret ICBM complex!
Detect enemy troop movements from your own backyard!
Engage in remote aerial photosurveillance of your home town
without risking the lives of your children or pets!
Be the envy of other major superpowers, or just have fun snapping photos of your neighbors skinny-dipping!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_idA96237
Wait a second here, I'M the guy with the pool! Trust me, you do NOT want to lay out $150 to see pics of me naked. That wouldn't be worth the price of an RTF rocket.
I miss Estes!!! All I got is this knockoff that blows up after it flies up... I miss building a rocket and watching it fly... it is truly a different feeling...
-- TAI FU http://creationism.dyndns.org /
tai fu: you oughta contact your mainland cousins and become a dealer for their model rocketry products on Taiwan. Or at least go to the authorities there and point out there is a model rocket "gap" between China and Taiwan.... by the way: does Taiwanese Chinese feel as proud of the china space program as does the mainland Chinese?
shockie B)

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:05:37 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

Of course! Aren't you proud of Oscar Meyer? Same kind of thing. 8-)
Problem is that most Taiwanese aren't proud of their country. They always look for ways to go to America or something, and they seem to worship white people and treat their own people like trash. Many companies would for example make the stuff here, send all the good stuff to USA, charge lower prices, but leaves all the rejects here and sells them for inflated prices to our own people. Taiwan is only bad because of people like these...
-- TAI FU http://creationism.dyndns.org /