New find

Gents, while out working our ferrets today, we came across a small
brick building in the corner of a field. The wooden door is half rotted
and the hinges are siezed. I manged to get a peek through the gap in
the door, in the gloom i could see a water pump. Now this got me a
little exited, more investigating turned up a very oily Lister CS
diesel still in situ belt and all. It doesnt look like its run for some
time but someone must care about it the bottom cooling hose has been
disconnected. It turns over ok but theres no compression we could'nt
get any details i did'nt have a torch i'll go down with a torch and
camera soon and post some pics for you all to look at.
Regards Gary
Reply to
gary millward