New find

Gents, while out working our ferrets today, we came across a small brick building in the corner of a field. The wooden door is half rotted and the hinges are siezed. I manged to get a peek through the gap in the door, in the gloom i could see a water pump. Now this got me a little exited, more investigating turned up a very oily Lister CS diesel still in situ belt and all. It doesnt look like its run for some time but someone must care about it the bottom cooling hose has been disconnected. It turns over ok but theres no compression we could'nt get any details i did'nt have a torch i'll go down with a torch and camera soon and post some pics for you all to look at.

Regards Gary

Reply to
gary millward