New Bachmann releases today...

Evenin' all,

My local model shop took delivery of the Freightliner liveried 66610 (32-726), GW Green 4936 "Kinlet Hall" (32-003) and BR Green 6927 "Conyngham Hall" (32-001) earlier today, and all look very nice (I bought a 66610 and a

4936). I'm told that the GBRf liveried 66701 (32-727) has been delayed a little further and should be in the shops sometime next week.

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

Purchased both Freightliner AND GBRf 66 from local model shop today. They also had both Hall's.

Reply to
Daniel Pearson

I see that they have the J39 on their web site. At this rate I might get a B1 after all.

Kevin

Reply to
kajr