PETER ?? Re TINY TIM

Peter I've finished scannig the Tiny Tim Instruction book for you.Tried to send but your E address has somehow become corrupted on my computer.If you could contact me off list snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk I will send by return.

If anyone else out there would like a copy(at no cost) get in touch. Pages are in Jpeg format I can do Pdf if required.

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Peter's email is on the original posting, if you select "Reply by email" to the original post it comes up, or should if your email client supports it.

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Peter ('another' Peter!)

Peter A Forbes

Reply to
Mike.H.

What email/news programme do you use?

In Agent, you can set the length of time that the posts stay, up to a year IIRC, but if it is a fast-moving group then you end up with 10,000 or more posts. This slows the retrieval of new posts down as the computer has to download the whole list of headers each time.

I set mine to 30 days which is fine for most things.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

postings stay just puzzled why the times vary.Why Peter's address corrupted I d.n.k. His manual should be waiting for him when he logs on. Missed Enstone again this year,all set to go then informed we had to pick up wifes car from bodyshop cos she neede it for Mon am !!. Btw did you see the Ruston atomiser repair kit on E Bay last week ? looked an interesting item. Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

I did see that, but have one, also a CAV version. The crankshaft alignment set is also a nice bit of kit, but starting to get relatively rare these days and thus collectable and expensive.

There are some nice bits and pieces coming on to ebay recently, Xmas is also a good time to pick things up as people are always broke!

Peter

Peter A Forbes