Central Indiana Regional Fun Fly (CIRFF-X)

Just a heads up from Rocketeers of Central Indiana (ROCI)

We will be conducting our last HPR launch for 2005 on September 24 and

25 at the AMA International Aeromodeling Center in Muncie, Indiana. This 1100+ acre facility is ideal for rocketry. Food and motor vendors will be on site.

Location:

AMA Aeromodeling Center

5161 E Memorial Drive Muncie, Indiana

Schedule (Both days):

9:00 AM - Set up range 9:45 AM - Registration begins 10:00 AM - Start launch operations 5:00 PM - Range closes, start range tear down and field clean up

Waiver:

We have secured a FAA Waiver to 8000' AGL. We currently have a K motor limit.

Certified Motors:

Only motors certified by NAR or TRA will be allowed to fly. To find out if your motor is certified, a list will be posted at the Registration Table and the Safety Check-in Table.

High Power Certification:

NAR Level 1 and 2 certification flights may be attempted each day. If you do not already have a Certification Team, talk with the RSO and one will be provided for you. Be sure your team is with you prior to prepping your rocket. A limited number of NAR Level 2 Certification Tests will be available on a first come-first served basis.

WARNING! Due to other events scheduled at the Aeromodeling Center NO RADIO CONTROL (R/C) WILL BE PERMITTED.

Reply to
Mario Perdue