[AN] ROCI Does HPR Again

ROCI is doing it again !!
Central Indiana Regional Fun Fly (CIRFF-X)
September 24th and 25th
Location:
AMA Aeromodeling Center
5161 E Memorial Drive Muncie, Indiana
Schedule (Both days):
9:00 AM - Set up range 9:45 AM - Registration begins 10:00 AM - Start launch operations 5:00 PM - Range closes, start range tear down and field clean up
Waiver:
We have secured a FAA Waiver to 8000' AGL. We currently have a K motor limit.
Certified Motors:
Only motors certified by NAR or TRA will be allowed to fly. To find out if your motor is certified, a list will be posted at the Registration Table and the Safety Check-in Table.
High Power Certification:
NAR Level 1 and 2 certification flights may be attempted each day. If you do not already have a Certification Team, talk with the RSO and one will be provided for you. Be sure your team is with you prior to prepping your rocket. A limited number of NAR Level 2 Certification Tests will be available on a first come-first served basis.
WARNING! Due to other events scheduled at the Aeromodeling Center NO RADIO CONTROL (R/C) WILL BE PERMITTED.
See http://www.indyrockets.org for more information.
Mario

Just an unpaid endorsement. These guys run a great launch. My work schedule changed, so I'll be able to make it.
NOTE: This is also James Dean weekend in Muncie. If you're coming from out of town, and need a hotel room, better try to find one now. Things were already very tight when I booked one last month. Several of the hotels offer discounts to folks going to the AMA site. They are indicated on the web page.