Is there an easy way...

to tell whether a particular bridge wire is nichrome or tungsten? I am stripping back an igniter to see the construction technique and would like
to determine the type of bridge used.
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"

If the wire are the same diameter nichrome has about 20 times the resistance per unit length as does tungsten. Tom
get it x-rayed. That would tell ya.....:-)