Hallmark stamp wanted

Picked this up from another board (Ganoksin)thought someone may be interested possible business opportunity. Glenn Obtaining an Identifying Mark or Hallmark Stamp From: "Peter Balint" My son is a silversmith who does custom work. I would like for him to be able to stamp his work with some identifying mark, about the same size as a gold carat or sterling silver mark (1/16 - 1/8 inch). I have a specific unique design in mind, but am open to "stock" solutions. I have looked at a number of jeweler tool websites, but I have not been able to find something like this. The standard design stamping tools seem to me to be too large in the face. How do I go about finding someone who can produce something like this to be made as a punch? Please reply with necessary contact information about any suppliers of which you are aware, and any details and approximate cost if known. You can contact me either via return e-mail, or fax on 208-575-1023. Regards, Peter Balint

Reply to
Glenn Cramond

Here is one to try:

Roger Shoaf

Rio Grande supplies this service.

They have a web page, but you will have to provide them with the artwork & particulars before they will give you a price.

Reply to
John Hofstad-Parkhill

Randal O'Brian