April 2001 RCM Workbench article wanted

Hi all,

Does anyone have the April 2001 edition of "R/C Modeler" magazine? A scan of the workbench construction article would be greatly appreciated. It's basically a floating top design that uses a series of leveling bolts to achieve a flat surface. A slightly revised version can be seen here:

A photocopy or email scan would be greatly appreciated as I'm currently setting up my "ultimate" workshop.

Thanks, Alan Harriman

Reply to
Alan Harriman

You can access that issue on the RCM Website.

Double Ace

Alan, can you post any pictures of your shop?

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

this thread:

tailskid2