Lazy Ace construction article wanted

Hi all,

Does anyone have a copy of the Nov 1977 RCM construction article on the Lazy Ace? I have the text, but would like to see any photos that may have been included. A scan or photo copy would be greatly appreciated. I've started construction on a partially framed Lazy Ace I recently acquired. (I have the plans)

Thanks, Alan Harriman

Reply to
Alan Harriman

Alan, I sent you an e-mail on the Lazy Ace article.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Seewald

I can contribute 1 hint. If the CA glue and fiberglass batting is used as a wing wrap, throw it out. Use slow-setting epoxy and regular 3 Oz fiberglass cloth.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins