RCM Big Bird Too

Greetings, I recently acquired a slightly damaged RCM Big Bird Too - Plan #849, and plans as well. I believe that with some minor work that it will be a great candidate for an "E" conversion. Missing is the construction article and spec sheet. Just wondering if anyone might have the sheets and be willing to scan/email them. Thanks in advance, Tom

Reply to
Tom