rcm plan

I'm searching for a RCModeler plan of the "SEAGULL III (Amphibious Flying Boat)". From RCM 10-92. It would have to be shipped to France and could be in a used state (but useable).

It's a OS46 powered model and I'd like to electrify it.

Thanks

E.C - France

Reply to
titox

Here's a plan for a Seagull intended for electric....

Probably not the same thing, but he has a lot of really nice flying boat plans. Some are amphib.

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
Robert Scott

Hello,

I cann't help you with the plans you seek, but perhaps you would be willing to help me! I seek plans for a Caudron Renault Simoun, but I can only find a peanut scale one. Do you know of a source for a larger one? Do you know of a source for photos of it? I know that some are still flying in Europe, and some are in museums, but information is not easy to find in the USA.

Thanks,

Geoff Sanders

titox wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

The plan is still available from RCM plans service

Geoff

titox wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Robert Scott a écrit :

Thanks desmobob, But I'm not with the design of that Seagull. Web site is very good althought. I'll keep searching till I find or buy it newat RCM as Geoff says.

I dont know about Caudron Renault Simoun, but I've got a collection of links to plans site if you'd like.

Reply to
titox

I'd like to see your list of plans sites.....

Thanks, desmobob

Reply to
Robert Scott

Robert Scott a écrit :

Here it is, sorry for the delay. The first one in spanish but is really worth it. And if you have any link to an amphibious plane, I take it.

see you

Reply to
titox