Lanier Pro Cub Profile

Got one of these last month. All laser cut. Beautiful kit and even has plenty of extra wood. Less than 40 bucks from

Builds like a breeze and what a blast to fly. I put a .52 4 stroke on it and it's more than enough. A .30 4 stroke would fly it just fine. Slows down to a walk and will do anything you can dream up in a 100 foot box.

Get one! You deserve it!

Reply to
AV8R

yes, brought to you by the folks that ruined the K&B line of products. All MECOA does now is import foreign junk.

Get one! You deserve it!

Reply to
Ted Krempa

Yes, so does everybody else. Everything is made in China now days. OS is no longer made in Japan, it is made in China. Their quality has decreased markedly too since. Thunder Tiger is an OK engine, but still made in China. Super Tiger is now made in China, whose quality has slipped drastically. Saito is made in China. Never owned one of them, so I can't say how they are.

It sounds as if you have a bad experience with Mecoa, but I have gotten two good engines from them. Depends on your point of view. Believe it or not, but Mecoa does actually make some of their own engines.

Reply to
Vance

K&B? I haven't heard those letters used in modeling since the 70's. I never thought much of them anyway. Maybe Vance would like a good ol USA made FOX boat anchor?

Vance wrote:

Reply to
AV8R

I have a Fox .15 R/C BB that has given me many years of great running. I can't believe how many people have problems with Fox's. It did take a long time for the thing to break in, but it runs fine.

Reply to
Vance

Yea....I've got a Fox .25 that's 20 years old or older and still running ( and vibrating like a B*#&#) strong!

Just for grins....anybody ever try a diesel? I just did this summer and I really like 'em. Not a conversion though. A MVVS diesel.

Vance wrote:

Reply to
AV8R