A-10 Warthog plan or 3view

Does anybody know of a freely downloadable plan of an A-10 warthog or a

3view drawing I could work from? Model Airplane News has a construction article in the July 2001 issue, but can you believe it my collection starts on August 2001. If there is a plan would someone be willing to scan it for me. I'd just like to use it as reference for building a simple foam plane.
Reply to
Normen Strobel

Thanks, but I want the thrill and excitement of building my own.

Reply to
Normen Strobel