Aircraft Modelling Books

I am interested in ac modelling - particularly in glass. Is there any particular book on techniques that is considered the modellers bible?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Robinson

Flew my motorglider ask-14 and made some photograph-pictures. It was flying far away when I lost control. We were looking for it during 3 weeks. A friend of mine took his sportsplane to search from above. Never found it. It's now 20 years ago. I think the angels are playing with it now.

"Ian Robinson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
mar