York, SC Big Bird Fly-In

This is to everyone within driving distance of York County, SC. The York County Flyers will have their great Big Bird Fly-In on Saturday, August 28. The event starts at 9 and runs until everyone is tired of flying. Landing fee is $10 and AMA is required. This is a great club and a great field with a 700' grass strip and a permanent 70' sunshader. The event is IMAA wingspan rules (80" single-wing, 60" multi-wing, or true 1/4 scale), but is not an IMAA sanctioned event, so anyone can fly. There will be raffles, a pilot's prize, and concessions.

The field is located on Langrum Branch Rd., near the intersection of Hwy. 161 and Hwy. 5 in York, SC. That's in the Piedmont area of SC, up near the NC line.

Contact CD Jerry Ballard " snipped-for-privacy@comporium.net" (803)366-5652(home) (803)327-4121(work) for more information.

I'll be there with my new 1/4 Kempf Dr.1. I'd love to meet some of y'all. See you there!

Gerald Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver