Launch Announcement SCIPower Orangeburg SC

SCIPower Sponsored by ICBM (Tripoli South Carolina #60)

Come and join us in beautiful Orangeburg, SC for the South Carolina Invitational Power Launch on July 1st through July 3rd, 2006. Orangeburg was home to LDRS in 1996 and 2000 and is one of the premiere flying fields in the East. Saturday July 1st will be a TRA Sport launch; Sunday the 2nd and Monday the 3rd will be a TRA Research launch. Ken Allen from Performance Hobbies and Dennis Welch from New Horizons Hobbies will be our onsite vendors.

Our waiver is 10,000 ft and all Tripoli and ICBM site rules will be strictly adhered to.

We are very pleased to announce that Modern HPR 2 will sponsor a "Mile High" contest awarding the registered flyer who flies closest to 5,280 feet $100 in cash! We will also have raffle prizes throughout the event.

A block of rooms at the Orangeburg Days Inn (3 minutes from the field!) has been reserved for 6/30 through 7/3. You can contact them at (803)

534-0500. Ask for the "Rocket Club" discount.

Please visit

for the latest news and updates about the launch.

If LDRS in Amarillo is not an option, ya'll come and fly with us on one of the best fields around.

We hope to see you there!!

If you have any questions, please call Mike Scicchitano at (843)

292-8479 or Tom Henderson at (828) 466-1870.
Reply to
mshick68

Excellent, I am looking forward to my return to SC. It's been too long.

-Rich

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse