4th Annual BRS Invitational

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

CONTACT: Buffalo Rocket Society, Inc. Al Sterner al snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

BRS Inviational Launch set for May 14th-16th.

Buffalo Rocket Society, Inc. will hold its fourth annual spring launch ? the BRS Invitational ? from May 14th to the 16th.

The Invitational will be held on the same Geneseo field that BRS will host LDRS 23 on. The Geneseo site is approximately 500 acres of mowed grass, with additional recovery areas adjacent to the main field. The waiver altitude is 8000'? 1/2 A to N ? we fly ?em all. The launch will start off on Friday with a Tripoli EX day, and continue on Saturday and Sunday as commercial motor days. This is a great chance to check out the LDRS 23 site.

In addition to being the fourth Invitational, the launch will mark the first attempt by the BRS to launch rocket mail. A newly formed BRS committee plans to launch a rocket or two carrying a payload of mail to be postmarked from Geneseo, NY. Details on obtaining covers launched will be on the BRS website in the near future.

The Buffalo Rocket Society was founded in January of 1996 as Tripoli Western New York, and received a Tripoli Rocket Association (TRA) designation as Prefecture #85 in February of 1996. The BRS also became affiliated with the National Association of Rocketry (NAR) as Section #590 in 1999. The Society incorporated in July of 1999 as a not-for-profit corporation in the state of New York..

- END -

Douglas Caskey BRS - Secretary

Reply to
Rocketweb

I just talked with Ken Allen from Performance Hobbies and he will be at the BRS Invitational in Geneseo NY on May 14,15 and 16

Debra Koloms

Reply to
Debra Koloms

Tell him to send me my money. He avoids my calls and emails.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The disposal company that you said you sent took care of everything.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry... I might be going out on a limb, but I would guess a lot of people avoid your calls and emails.

BTW... last time I reviewed the purpose in our bylaws & AOI - nowhere was it written that BRS should act as a collection agency.

Doug

Reply to
Rocketweb

Nope. Few people fear me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Especially emails..(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

He didn't say people feared you. He said, he guessed a lot of people avoid your calls and emails.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Debra, you don't love me anymore! You never call me, reply to my emails, greet the FTD guy at the door, etc., ad nauseum.

How come you don't come down and see me anymore, Baaaaaybee? I misses you...

P.S. Kenny owes us matching M2500's, remember? :-)>

Reply to
Gene