Re: Most launches in a day

Was wondering how many successful flights of a single rocket people have

> racked up in one day. > > Info on the rocket type and construction would be interesting. > > Is there a record? > > -- > Gary Bolles > NAR 82636 > > summum jus, summa injuria est > > To contact me; bollesg at comcast dot net >

As reported in the March/April 2003 issue of Sport Rocketry, a group of folks launched a filament wound fiberglass rocket 28 times in one day on Cesaroni Pro38 I170 motors to a total accumulated height of 105,529 feet.

Reply to
NaCl

It's not quite the same thing, but on Father's Day 2 years ago, I had

45 launches of 41 different rockets.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Schmidt