BUFFROC IV Launch

Just a reminder that the 4th Annual BUFFROC launch is on for this weekend.

The launch runs Friday thru Sunday with Friday being exclusively an EXP day. The range will be open 12:00Noon to 6:00PM on Friday and 10:00AM till 6:00PM Saturday & Sunday. Hope to see you there. For more info about the launch goto the forums area of the BRS website:

Douglas Caskey Vice President - Buffalo Rocket Society Inc.

The views expressed are my own, and do not neccessarily represent those of the Buffalo Rocket Society

Reply to
RocketWeb

We just booked rooms at the Day's Inn Geneseo and they said they have a few rooms left but are getting a lot of calls. The weather is going to be excellent and the fields should be dry as toast by the weekend. Woweeeee!!!!

Reply to
RocketDude

BRS,

Good luck with your launch this weekend. Unfortunately they are calling for nasty rain and thunderstorms every darn day from yesterday till tuesday next week. I hope they are wrong. They usually are :) Have Fun!

Anything spectacular or out of the ordinary flying this weekend?

John T

Reply to
John Tinelli JR

Depends what you mean by spectacular and out of the ordinary... :-)

I'll be flying a twin-camera payload twice... once on a K motor, and once on an L. I hope to get some pretty decent pictures of the Geneseo area from 6000 feet.

Rick Dunseith will by launching his Extreme Paralyzer (a Tube-fin design that got him a successful Level 3 cert...) on an N2000 motor.

Kathy Miller will be doing her Level 3 cert flight with a stick-finned rocket called Fiddle Faddle. (An upscale of an Estes kit, if memory serves...)

Several of the members of my local club are bringing their Club rockets - hopefully we'll be able to launch`em in succession.

Reply to
Len Lekx

Good luck with your Fiddle Faddle Kathy. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Mark Simpson

I second that....Let us know how it goes....I've got my fingers crossed....It is definetly a cool rocket to watch fly!!!

Mark Palmer TRA 08542 L3

Mark Simps>

Reply to
Mark A Palmer