Need pictures(s) of smaller X-30 flown at LDRS

David Schaefer of the X-30 team asked me to post this for him. He is looking for pictures anyone might have taken of the 'small' X-30 they flew at LDRS. This was the one flown on an E reload and it made a nice pass along the flight line, right in front of the crowd.

Dave would especially like to know if anyone got a shot of it as it made the flight line pass.

If you know of any pictures, please respond directly to me.

TIA,

Buzz McDermott Dallas, Texas

Reply to
Buzz McDermott