Naramlive.com Updated

Just finished my day 3 update. Wow big update. over 21megts of update. 8.25 of images (thats after crop/shrink/compress :-) 301meg raw :-)

13 meg of videos

Its all online and ready to go. again I segregated the pages into 10 pages to make dial up download manageable (no more than 1meg per page averaging

800k per page total so it should load nicely.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Sure. I did not bother here just no time and the connection is fast enough to upload directly.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Chris, with your permission I would like to convert your daily MPG's into a single WMV file, and repost to a.b.m.r.

This will make it easier for people to archive and view the whole day's shooting in one video file.

Reply to
BB

m'kay, it's up there!

Reply to
BB

Chris,

Awesome job.

I just want to say Thanks for your time and effort.

Reply to
Gary

No problem. I enjoy doing it. Gives me somethig useful to do :-)

Not to many sport range pictures today (so damned hot) but wow the >

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr