site update

I have just loaded a new page on the Revell Atlantic on my site go to http://www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk / " latest update"

--
Ted (happy modeller) Taylor
http://www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk
Fantastic! Very well done model. Coincidently I'm putting the finishing touch on mine at the moment. I love your neat cockpit window framing. Much better than mine. The decal application has kept you occupied for a while didn't it? Again my compliments.

Ted (happy modeller) Taylor
http://www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk

mine
Amazing! I have been working on mine for more than a month....
Amazing that you can build all these wonderfull models that I have in my closet but don't have the time for myself. Keep up the good work, I love it ;-)
Erik Wauters, Belgium

Thank you guys for the comments glad you enjoyed the models, Erik, I am retired now so have plenty of time to build
--
Ted (happy modeller) Taylor
http://www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk