site update

I have just loaded a new page on the Revell Atlantic on my site go to

" latest update"

Reply to
Ted Taylor

Fantastic! Very well done model. Coincidently I'm putting the finishing touch on mine at the moment. I love your neat cockpit window framing. Much better than mine. The decal application has kept you occupied for a while didn't it? Again my compliments.

"Ted Taylor" schreef in bericht news:bqscdf$ifb$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

"Ted Taylor" schreef in bericht news:bqtb2v$4dt$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

Amazing! I have been working on mine for more than a month....

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

Amazing that you can build all these wonderfull models that I have in my closet but don't have the time for myself. Keep up the good work, I love it ;-)

Erik Wauters, Belgium

"Ted Taylor" schreef in bericht news:bqscdf$ifb$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
Erik Wauters

Thank you guys for the comments glad you enjoyed the models, Erik, I am retired now so have plenty of time to build

Reply to
Ted Taylor