Re: Q. Is there a model rocket kit for a single human passenger

If you gain attention from commercial markets, you've also gained the

>attention of the BATFE and FFA.

Future Farmers of America?

Mike F.

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Yep! You can't get anything past the boys in the blue jackets and livestock judging clipboards. :)

They might even tip off the FAA.

Yes, I was VP of my FFA chapter in HS... Stationed by the plow.

The plow is the symbol of labor and tillage of the soil. Without labor, neither knowledge nor wisdom can accomplish much. My duties require me to assist at all times in directing the work of our organization. I preside over meetings in the absence of our president, whose place is beneath the rising sun.

Wow! I still remember after 20 years!

Reply to
Tim