Is there a minifig database?

I would like to get all our figs together, but I thought I would look for a fig database first to make sure figs are assembled properly, faces, headgear etc.

Thanks in advance, Mike

Reply to
Mikee

The best place to get this information are the set instructions. If you have misplaced your instruction, or never had them, you can download older instruction from here:

These are instructions for sets more than three years old.

Reply to
Ken Rice

I was looking more for a DB of figs only. There used to be site that listed with pics, figs by type i.e. town, space, etc. Mike

snipped-for-privacy@houst>

Reply to
Mikee

I figured as much, but was unable to locate one after a short search.

Reply to
Ken Rice

IIRC, these are just part scans of the instructions, but they are really well organised.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Morgan

This has the figures sorted by theme:

Bricklink will tell you which sets a particular figure appears in:

Kay Archer

Neb, That's what I am looking for!

Good job and thank you, Mike

Reply to
Mikee

Thank you Kay! This is the site that I have seen before, also a nice site!

Reply to
Mikee