Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?

I'm going to be offering a set of free instructions to all subscribers, new and old, to the lgm-kitnews email list. But I don't know which one to pick! Help me out here: tell me which instructions set you'd like to have!

So far the Factory and the Hospital are running neck and neck in first place, with the Victorian House and Schoolhouse close behind.

Kevin

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Barn kit:

TOWN PLANNING information:
Lego parts store:
Guild of Bricksmiths(TM):

Kevin Wilson

I'm going to be offering a set of free instructions to all subscribers, new and old, to the lgm-kitnews email list. But I don't know which one to pick! Help me out here: tell me which instructions set you'd like to have!

So far the Factory and the Hospital are running neck and neck in first place, with the Victorian House and Schoolhouse close behind.

Kevin

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Barn kit:

TOWN PLANNING information:
Lego parts store:
Guild of Bricksmiths(TM):

Kevin Wilson

Thanks to everyone who voted for the instructions they would like to get. It was close for a long time, with the Hospital, Factory and Schoolhouse neck and neck at the head of the pack, but eventually the Hospital pulled ahead! The results were:

Hospital 24 votes Schoolhouse 16 votes Factory 15 votes Victorian House 10 votes Open Air Market 7 votes Corner Store 5 votes City Park 2 votes

If you'd like to see pictures of the hospital, they are here:

Kevin

TOWN PLANNING information:
Lego parts store:
Guild of Bricksmiths(TM):