Lions Gate Models Instructions CD on eBay

I've just posted 10 instructions CD's on eBay as an experiment! The starting price is 5.99 (only 10% of the regular price of $59.99!) although of course I hope the ending price will be a good deal better than that. However, with eBay you never know what will happen, and if you've been wanting an instructions CD, this may be your opportunity to get one at a significant discount. The instructions included on the CD are Victorian House, Factory, Schoolhouse, Hospital, Corner Store, Open Air Market and City Park - all the early kits which are no longer available as kits.

If you'd like to take a look at the auction, please go here:

To see more details of the models included on the CD, please scroll down my Product Catalog page:
Kevin

TOWN PLANNING information:
Lego parts store:
Guild of Bricksmiths(TM):