Re: Newsgroup Access

I am currently on AOL with high speed cable. Does your new cable not have access to AOL? I would ask.

Good luck.

Karl Perry QUARK, Cincinnati, OH

Reply to
KG8GC

...and Agent is worth the money.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Roger, you can use Outlook Express which comes bundled with MSIE.

Better yet, get a dedicated newsreader (such as XNews) -- I think you'll be much happier with it (I use both, and find XN to be a far better newsreader, although somewhat less intuitive, than OE). "Real" newsreaders tend to have much better filtering capabilities that add-ons like OE.

Just my 2¢ . . .

Reply to
Fred Goodwin, CMA