More Publicity-Compliments of Maxim

Maxim magazine rocks. Maxim has a listing for Discovery's Rocket Challenge in the Main Events "Hot Zone" on page 81.

For those of you that don't get Maxim...hello!?, HELLO?! Wake up and go buy a copy. One of life's essentials for guys to keep their sanity :)

-Boomer

Reply to
Boomer

Did you know that Maxim is actually banned in some offices? Can you believe that?

Reply to
YWillshire

Evidence of value. Prohibition?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Someone gave me a subscription and I have looked through a couple of issues. I don't find anything to rave about, instead I find the magazine rather bland. Mostly advertisements.

Reply to
KG8GC

It's mainly for men. That's probably why you don't see the humor in it. I think many parts of it are quite funny!

Reply to
fIN fLuTTer

I havent seen maxims... I have seen FHM's, with a flag of Taiwan on it that is!

Reply to
tai fu

Maxim, the trainer magazine for boys too young for Playboy.

Reply to
Jim Parker

Now, I do read "Playboy" and have since I was 18, many, many years ago. Maybe that is why I find "Maxim" so dull.

Karl Perry QUARK, Cincinnati, OH

Reply to
KG8GC

There are words in Playboy? ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

"Randy" wrote in news:vqlbns5uvsdob0 @corp.supernews.com:

Yeah, under the cartoons.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

When you boys grow up you might that Playboy has some really serious reading matter in it.