Terrorists use model rockets

They need a small rocket only to carry a small atom bomb based on plutonium !

They need an even smaller one to carry bilogical or chemical weapons !

So never sell anything to an Arab!

Reply to
Tom R. Rastell

Don't feed the troll everyone.

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Yea, besides they came from france.

Reply to
YWillshire

snip

Is the moon full again?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Sounds like he's doing a little BC Bud......the T is so healthy it's almost halucinogenic......if he twists it a little lighter and makes the bone a little fatter he'll be trashed before he can get on line......just another loser for the killfile

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Only if you are standing between it and the sun. ;)

Reply to
Tim

I'll empty it next time I'm up there.

-- Eric Benner TRA # 8975 L2 NAR # 79398

Reply to
Eric Benner

ROFL! I wasn't expecting that...

Reply to
Tim

Maybe the twin solar flares are affecting brain-function in some people...? :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

Is that why they have the big tall pointy heads and smoke their cigarettes one pack at a time? :-)

Reply to
Richard Hubbard

Reply to
Christopher Cox

Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Back to cartoon school for you!

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Ok Doc, what ever you say. By the way, do you know where I can find a taxi back to earth?

:-)

Fred Shecter wrote:

Reply to
Christopher Cox

You mean "Oith".

Fred Shecter

Missed the med cart, eh?

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

I always thought it was an Eludium Q35 Explosive Space Modulator... :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

Unfortuantely for our terrorist, the smallest atomic bomb ever made, the Mk-54, weighed 55 pounds and had a nuclear yield of 20 tons (one kiloton with deuterium-tritium boosting). It had a maximum diameter of

15 inches, and I estimate the Pu core size to be a bit more than 2 inches in diameter. Ted Taylor demonstrated how easy it was to build an atomic bomb in a clandestine fashion, but this type of plutonium implosion device is probably beyond your average garden variety terrorist. Making or obtaining an atomic bomb is not trivial, but it is not impossible.

If he is a skilled bomb builder with an advanced education in Nuclear Physics and hydrodynamics, he may be able to replicate this design. Even if he succeeds in developing a suitable bomb design or stealing a device, he won't be able to get this bomb very far with a High Power Rocket; even if the rocket is under "M" power. Assuming he is suicidal, he'd have a much easier time carrying the bomb in a backpack directly to his target. Rocket or not, he'd end up killing himself.

You, my friend, have obviously no knowledge of rocketry, let alone nuclear weapons and nuclear physics. Make sure what you say is correct before you say it.

Reply to
Brian McDermott

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.rogers.com (Len Lekx) wrote in news:3fa6cb9a.101547235@nntp:

Perhaps built by Acme Corporation?