When will we see content on FlyRockets.com

Just wondering when we will get a chance to see the content on FlyRockets.com

Seems like it would be a good idea to allow the rocetry community a chance to review/test it and report any broken links or browser problems etc. before the 8th.

Scott Sager

Damn, that sounds familiar :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The danger to that is that if they're still working on the site, the folks doing the work could so easily become inundated with "problems" (many of which I'd bet they know about already) that they cannot proceed with the work left to be done.

The folks doing this are professionals at this, have done it before, and know what they're doing. Trust them to have a clue how to properly go about site development.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I trust them. It was with that in mind I suggested Beta release. It is the many vendor content elements I am concerned about, not the site host.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

We're hoping to be able to release the site tonight for everyone's perusal. Probably will do so even if all content is not 100% done. Stay tuned.

Greg Deputy

Greg Deputy

Thank you Greg Deputy.

Reply to