The Will to Endure

From one of my favorite blogs. Citizen Smash is a Navy reservist who recently returned from a deployment to Kuwait.

Al Superczynski

Thanks! Instant BOOKMARK!

Reply to
Greg Heilers

You're welcome, but I accidentally posted that to the wrong newsgroup! It was meant for misc.news.internet.discuss....

I often respond to off-topic posts but I sure didn't mean to

*start* one (I would have used OT in the subject if I had meant to do that).

Sorry, guys........

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Well...it DOES deal with "military affairs and history", so it is not TOO far off topic. Now, if you had posted a link to a blogger site devoted to "Rhutabaga Crop Rotation in Honduras", then that would be different.....

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Sounds like a good topic for a diorama. Does anyone have the FS numbers for the purple top and yellowish body of the Honduran rutabagas? I'm good for the Swedish ones, but I suspect the tropical conditions in Honduras mihgt be an issue. I also expect to put at least one iguana in the diorama--can anyone comment on scale effect?

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

no need to apologize, it neede to be said!

jack