HOMELAND SECURITY' TOWN HALL MEETINGS

Wonder if it would be worthwhile to attend any of these.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

I think I would like to go to the meeting in Lexington, KY, but there is no firm date. And nothing indicating a location. And nothing that I saw that would give a link to ask about it.

Karl Perry QUARK, Cincinnati, OH

Reply to
KG8GC

I sent an email to "Excellence in Goverment" and requested dates and location for the Lexington, KY, meeting. I will post the reply, if any, as soon as I get one.

Karl Perry QUARK, Cincinnati, OH

Reply to
KG8GC

---------

Sorry, but we can not give out that information because of... You guessed it.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

National insecurity?