Totally Tubular

The Totally Tubular web page

takes me to a

1999 price list on buyrockets.com. Two questions:

1) Does anyone know if these prices are still valid?

2) A while ago there were comments that the service from Totally Tubular was less than speedy. Anyone with recent experience know if this is still the case?

Sam Midkiff

A better email address than the one given in the message header is: s m i d k i f f aaaat p u r d u e dottttt e d u

Reply to
Sam Midkiff

About a year ago I ordered. It took a while...

Reply to
Stephen Corban

If you email them at the address on the site, they will email you back an up-to-date pdf catalog. Last year I ordered twice, one of which was a huge club order. Everything was delivered in a timely fashion, save 2 items which were out of stock. These did not hold up the order and I wasn't charged until the order was complete.

Reply to
Dick Stafford

sam use their 2003 pricelist here:

I usually email or call prior to ordering and my stuff has arrived within weeks.... shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

wow, thanks for that shockie !

Reply to
ArtU

I was one who had mentioned slowness of TT's delivery in the past, but took a gamble on an order that a few of us went in on together (to get the best quantity price) last summer & it came within a few weeks. This was a BIG improvement over some of the legendary waits of the past. He'd improved from the past, so I'd give ahead & give him a try. Consider ganging an order with a few other rocketeers for a better price.....everybody needs tubes & centering rings & stuff. -- Richard "wish I was flying this weekend" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok