[PR] railbuttons.com - nylon buttons back in stock

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the full color range of Series 1000 nylon rail buttons are back in stock after a lengthy hiatus. I had considered dropping the non-B&W colors, but I had enough inquiries to give it one more go.

That is all?

Matt Stum NAR #73280

Reply to
Matt Stum

Matt

You've got a great product with great service, we'll be ordering soon!! :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy