(AD) Countdown Hobbies Debt Elimination Offer

Dear Rocketry fan,
In addition to selling rocketry and hobby items, I have begun working for a company called Debt Solutions International. They have developed a process
that will wipe out 100% of your unsecured credit card debt for good. Never pay anything on it again! No interest, no penalties, no balance!
I doubted it at first, but researched it for a few months, then went ahead and did it myself. I will probably start working for them full-time after I sell Countdown Hobbies. That's how much I'm sold on this system. It also leaves your credit fully intact when you're done.
If this is something you're interested in investigating, call my sales rep, Jane Fearnow at 800-372-4715 to talk about it, or visit their website at http://www.drg.cc/jane/ . They also have other options available too. Feel free to contact me as well for more info. God bless.
Kevin
"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies; http://countdownhobbies.com "3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA     "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"
So, are you saying I can run up my AMEX for a few months until they shut me down for not paying & then get out of paying? That's what it sounds like you are saying.
If so, I want to order some stuff from Countdown Hobbies. You extend credit don't you?
On 21 Apr 2004 21:21:08 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Kevin Nolan) wrote:

I was about to say "If this is what it sounds like, I don't think I care to buy (honestly) from countdown any more. But I like your idea better, Phil.
Gary Goldenbaum
da rmr plumber Gary R Goldenbaum NAR #73669 L1 Northwest Florida remove 'nichspam' to reply

Gary,
I understand how you feel. I have always been a person who paid people back what I owed them. That's why I had to investigate this for a number of months first. It seems to go against what we are led to believe about a lot of our financial perceptions.
Investigate what I'm saying at their website and find out who is using whose money.
Kevin
"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies; http://countdownhobbies.com "3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA     "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"

Mark B.wrote: << OK, I've spent 20 minutes or so investigating your claims (you owe me that 20 minutes back). Here's what I found: Debt Solutions International has a poor Better Business Bureau record: >> <snip> << The claim by DSI that you entered into a 'fraudulant' agreement because of the 'rules of disclosure' and that you can use that information to 'dispute' any charges made in the last 60 days based on that belief is rediculous... and will cause a lot of grief for a lot of people. >>
Yep. Sounds like the same kind of logic used by folks who claim income taxes are illegal.
Kevin N. wrote: << 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 >>
Anyone else notice the irony of this address? Hint: P.T. Barnum had a famous saying that applies very aptly to DSI. :)

that
of
'dispute'
and
taxes
famous
LOL! Didn't notice!
Yup!

FYI, His actual quote was, "There's a CUSTOMER born every minute." "Sucker" is a fable.
Kevin
"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies; http://countdownhobbies.com "3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Kevin Nolan) wrote:

And also objective.

NEVER SAID THAT, that was put into an artical about him by a newspaper man.
Cold hard fact, He never said it.
--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

Email for a "private" 6 incxh rocket release.
Hi Jerry,
Whatcha got?
Mark

Maybe if you had some motors to go with dem rockets. 8-)

Please show me where this comes from. I checked them out myself with the BBB and found they had had only 1 complaint and it had been resolved to the customer's satisfaction .
Kevin
"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies; http://countdownhobbies.com "3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"
Was that your local BBB, or the national data base? Do a search on "Ameridebt" on the web... See what the feds did to the "big boy".

BBB

National internet database. I have no knowledge of who or what AmeriDebt is or how they ran their business. If you have BBB info specifically on DSI, I'd like it so I can present it to the company for their response.
Kevin
"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies; http://countdownhobbies.com "3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA     "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Kevin Nolan) wrote:

FTR they are in "similar" businesses with "similar" products.
The whole "free lunch" you are attracted by relies on someone "forgiving" or "abandonong" debt. Debt is generated by a purchase of a hard good or service.
The hard good or service is not returned in the transaction so the whole business model is to extract free money from vendors.
It really is as simple as that.
Jerry

So do you have ANY USR product in your shop?
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Kevin Nolan) wrote:

Gary is still in business.