(AD) Countdown Hobbies Debt Elimination Offer

You do not become a hobby store owner unless you are at least slightly delusional.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Give that man a cigar.

You mean they really don't aborb the fat????

Kinda like eat less and exercise more to actually lose weight.

Jerry, maybe you missed your true calling. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I could be a diet pill and debt relief salesman?

It might IMPROVE my reputation :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I definitely believe that. I've wanted to own a hobby store for years. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Circular logic and incidentaly conclusive evidence.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Oh, yes... much!

Can it get any better?!?

Yes, and in this case, at a VERY professional cost!

rediculous...

How so? I mean, except to wives, ex-wives, lovers, and the government... one really should keep ones word... shouldn't one?

Yeah... I've been eyein' one of your bigger rockets... sure is tempting.

(voice/fax)

Reply to
Mark

LOL! Didn't notice!

Yup!

Reply to
Mark

Sounds great. How much you want for the store and your services, which I'll use as soon as the deal closes on the store :-)

Bob Kaplow

You are absolutely right. Most of these companies are scammers. There are a few, including DSI, that are top shelf.

Kevin

"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies;

"3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"

Reply to
Kevin Nolan

Thanks Randy. I certainly wish your family well. I'm investing nothing but time. Banks that are monetizing customers signatures to create money out of thin air earn interest, fees, insurance and write offs on an investment that cost them zero! Quite the sweet deal!

Kevin

"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies;

"3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"

Reply to
Kevin Nolan

Email for a "private" 6 incxh rocket release.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Some certainly do. This company goes way beyond that to a total debt-free lifestyle. Get debt-free and stay that way for life.

Kevin

"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies;

"3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"

Reply to
Kevin Nolan

If DSI is "top shelf", how'd they end up with such a poor rating from the BBB?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jim,

I've spent months researching how banks work because of this.

Then, just for kicks, spend 5 minutes

I'm sorry. It's not a pyramid or a scheme, and the stealing is from the other end. When someone creates money from thin air from your name, "loans" it to you at interest, often with fees, keeps encouraging you with daily offers for more credit until they find your saturation point so they can earn money from you for the rest of your life by doing nothing, I think the thief is self-evident.

They certainly are sins. Who is stealing from whom, and who is not revealing the sources of money in their contract with the user? Who does not fully disclose ALL the terms of the agreement, and who circumvents the US Constitution? Whose side is Jesus on? I guess we all have to decide that for ourselves, don't we? I also live by the Golden Rule. BTW, when Jesus said, "Give to Caesar that which is Caesar's, and to God that which is God's," did many of you catch that He really was saying it all belongs to God? Caesar himself belonged to God, as we all do, and "his" money was here both before and after he was.

Kevin

"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies;

"3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"

Reply to
Kevin Nolan

Wow Jerry, you were actually doing pretty well on this post, right up until the last half of the last sentence when you just had to turn it into yet another "Poor victimized Jerry" post.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I will.

Kevin

"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies;

"3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"

Reply to
Kevin Nolan

How? By sticking the credit card company with your bills?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Can you say "AmeriDebt"... Seems they ceased operating. The Feds went after the "big boy" first.

There is NO WAY to erase CC debt except to pay them off, at least in part, with an agreement from the CC to waive some of the funds/interest! And it will appear on your credit report until it's resolved.

Hey Kevin, I got some great swampland in FL for you! And there's this bridge being moved from London which will bridge the swampland (or was it from NY?).

"If it sounds too good to be true, it is"

Reply to
AZ Woody

FYI, His actual quote was, "There's a CUSTOMER born every minute." "Sucker" is a fable.

Kevin

"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies;

"3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"

Reply to
Kevin Nolan

Irrelevant. Screwing banks or credit card companies out of money you legally owe them is still crooked.

Reply to
RayDunakin